|Job Title||Lube Technician*|
|Location||Largo, FL*||*Position is based out of Largo, FL|
|Reports to||Fleet Supervisor|
This position is accountable for the maintenance of all company owned vehicles, specialty vehicles through contract agreements, auxiliary and shop equipment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prompt and regular attendance at work.
- Perform all activities required by company preventative maintenance program.
- Maintain all company owned vehicles.
- Remove vehicles from service as necessary for preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Performs preventative maintenance as appropriate to ensure safe and reliable operations.
- Ensures proper safe guarding of tools, equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Prepares or completes all work orders and failure reports.
- Responsible with complying with all local, state and federal laws (i.e. HIPAA and OSHA).
- Maintains a clean and safe work place.
- Performs other such duties as may be required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completed or currently enrolled in technical school for automotive/diesel repair
- Occasionally: Kneeling, stooping, bending, leaning; must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Frequently: Hearing/listening, clear speech, reaching, touching,
Works outdoors and indoors with occasional exposure to hazardous conditions, fumes/odors, extended day, and temperature changes. Exposure to noise, mechanical equipment, and electrical equipment.