|Job Title||Vehicle Supply Technician (part-time)*|
|Location||Largo,FL*||*Position is based out of Largo,FL|
|Reports to||Materials Manager|
Under the direction of the Materials Manager, this position is accountable for the stocking, equipping, cleaning, and issuing of units to crews in preparation for field shifts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prompt and regular attendance at work.
- Perform the necessary work of all functions pertinent to the preparing and pre-launching of start of shift units.
- Assigns the appropriate vehicle and counter issue items including narcotic boxes and NAAK kits.
- Place oncoming crews into the CAD in accordance to the daily schedule.
- Maintain records of truck condition before and after each use. Report and log violations and discrepancies. Accurately complete the Sunstar Equipment Receipt.
- Recover, clean, and prepare exchange item equipment from hospitals.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment (including biohazard maintenance).
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws (i.e. state and county inventory levels, HIPPA, and OSHA).
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures (i.e. SOPs, environmental audits, unit reviews, etc.).
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of staff and personnel to ensure maximum communication and cooperation in addition to being responsive to field personnel issues.
- Participate in departmental and company meetings as required.
- Attend continuing education and training to obtain information and data pertinent to Materials operations.
- Performs other such duties as may be required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Florida driver’s license with E endorsement.
- Physical Requirements:
- Occasionally: Kneeling, stooping, bending and leaning. Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Frequently: Hearing/listening, clear speech, reaching, touching, typing
Administration Policy Handbook
- Works outdoors and indoors with occasional exposure to hazardous conditions and to blood/body fluids, fumes/odors, extended day, and temperature changes.
- Frequently works with others, face-to-face contact with others with exposure to noise, mechanical equipment, and electrical equipment.