|Location||Largo, FL*||*Position is based out of Largo, FL|
Responsible for scheduling field, communications center, and specialty service assignments, as well as standbys for all employees. This position will interact throughout the company internally.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prompt and regular attendance at work.
- Maintenance of manpower schedules to ensure the achievement of contractual performance standards and operating objectives.
- Obtain good working knowledge and utilize scheduling software.
- Ensure quality measures on company policies with emphasis on monitoring scheduling practices.
- Ensure the balance between the company goals and the employee needs.
- Have a clear understanding of the organization’s mission, values, goals and objectives.
- Develop a continuous quality improvement program for scheduling practices.
- Interface with supervisors to assist them in making informed decisions regarding production.
- Ensure scheduling processes are followed, and resolve issues that may arise.
- Play a key role in filling open shifts (or shift bid process if necessary).
- Ensure that vacation and sick time is replaced when indicated by demand.
- Create and maintain an environment in which employees are treated fairly, and feel valued as individuals for their contribution to the organization.
- Participate in departmental and company meetings as required.
- Work with the Deployment Manager on identifying needed schedule changes and minimize impact to employees.
- Work with payroll regarding assuring proper records for incentive payment.
- Perform other such duties as may be required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel and word).
- Must be able to multi-task; answer phones and wait on employees in office.
- Occasionally: Walking inside, carrying no greater than 25 pounds, kneeling, stooping, bending, leaning.
- Frequently: Hearing/listening, clear speech, touching, typing.
- Constantly: Sitting, seeing.
Click here to review the complete job description