This position is accountable for the stocking, equipping, cleaning, and issuing of units to crews in preparation for field shifts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prompt and regular attendance at
- Assigns the appropriate vehicle and counter issue items including narcotic boxes
- Recover, clean and prepare exchange item equipment from hospitals
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment (including biohazard maintenance)
- Participate in departmental and company meetings as required.
- Performs other such duties as may be required
- Perform the necessary work of all functions pertinent work to the preparing and pre-launching of start of shift units
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws (i.e. state and county inventory levels, HIPPA, and OSHA).
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures (i.e. SOP’s, environmental audits, unit reviews, etc.).
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of staff and personnel to ensure maximum communication and cooperation in addition to being responsive to field personnel issues.
- Attend continuing education and training to obtain information and data pertinent to Materials operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Driver’s License
- Occasionally: Kneeling, stooping, bending, leaning; Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Frequently: Hearing/listening, clear speech, reaching, touching, typing
Works outdoors and indoors with occasional exposure to hazardous conditions and to blood/body fluids, fumes/odors, extended day, and temperature changes. Frequently works with others, face-to-face contact with others with exposure to noise, mechanical equipment, and electrical equipment.